LOVEOne word that contains an entire universe. A single word that contains many meanings for us. The combination of your name and mine, the perfect union between two equal parts ... converted into one.
I was thinking about how many people are to be loved. But in reality is that there is just one…a first lover forever.
I've always wondered if the destiny is a matter of chance or if due to forces unknown ... Yes, the fantasy is as real as us.
Bits and pieces of dreams. Ideas, desires, fears, memories ... a living history ...
The way we'd found each other from the beginning, the way we always find the path for our particular universe.
It's the truth, or as close to the truth than I can say, certain things are beyond any understanding. Two creatures working as one unified body.
We were meant to be. Like two flames unite and blend into one.
Something so big that never get fully describe, at least not in my lifetime, nor in eternity.
Someone who shares my dreams, more importantly, my feeli
First EncounterIntertwined with our eyes, I see that is almost the fit of my shoe.
Not because it is stronger or more intelligent than most, but because she has achieved what few have achieved throughout life.
She has found a weakness in my defense.
All their movements are so elegant, so graceful, so perfect, so ... maybe too perfect.
As the sound of your voice can silence the world and the touch of your skin makes my body shiver.
And when I look into your eyes ... Well, let's just say I'm overwhelmed by your warm, wonderful and magnetic charisma, as if we were just her and me, as if everything else had ceased to exist.
I close my eyes with the intention of blocking all that information, but I know that will be etched in my mind, no matter how hard I try to delete it.
She loves me and accepts me as I am ... makes the decision much easier.
I convince myself that is it ... that really is it .... even long after it has vanished.
And I want everything to be perfect.
I want to be everything you dreamed it
Color Guard Is...Attitude
Girls AND Guys
Winter Guard (Sometimes!)
Xenodocheionology (Love of Hotels )
How to tell you're in CGHow to tell you're Colorguard (and Marching Band)
You're on CG or MB if...
1) ... you have a practice flag at home
2) ... you have an ol practice flag from last year at home
3) ... you have used the silk as a dress
4) ... you know these terms: drop spin, toss, cap, silk
5) ... you get jealous of other teams' flags
6) ... you have had a flag swordfight
7) ....you make the uniform sexi
8) ... you've been to band camp
9) ... you consider the guard the cheerleaders of the band, and real cheerleaders are a facade
10) .... you have been forced to sit thru a session of "learning to count to music"
11) .... you make up routines in your head to music on the radio
12) .... you've been hit over the head by a flag
13) .... it was your flag
14) .... you're reading this
15) ... you've told another guard member they stole your flag
16) ... you've been forced into embarassing routines
17) .... he wind is your enemy
18) .... you've yelled at the wind
19) .... you've used a rifle without shooting